Deb Mukherjee and Simon Paquin (CMO at Pilgrim Canada) discuss how he became the CMO at Pilgrim and how he got his start in eCommerce by building a coffee brand during the pandemic. He goes into how Pilgrim Canada works as a licensed distributor, how trends influence their products and how they stay ahead of the curve by making Gen Z focused products. Simon shares how Pilgrim uses being a retailer to their advantage as well as their Facebook, Email & SMS strategy for customer retention.
- Simon’s coffee brand
- What is Pilgrim Canada’s retention strategy?
- How does Pilgrim get customers to return and buy more jewelry?
- How Pilgrim does SMS marketing for at low cost
- Pilgrim’s SMS flows and strategy
- How does Pilgrim use retargeting ads on Facebook?
- What is Pilgrim’s email marketing strategy for customer retention?
- Top mistakes DTC brands make with retention strategies?
- 3 Predictions for DTC customer retention
CONNECT WITH SIMON PAQUIN
🌐 Website: https://pilgrim.ca/
🌐 Personal Website: http://simonpaquin.com/
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/seempaq
📸 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/seempaq/
🖇️ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/seempaq/
CONNECT WITH DEB MUKHERJEE
💜 Leave a review on Apple Podcasts
🟢 Leave a rating on Spotify
Thanks for listening!